Certificate of inclusion into the Registry
NRCD No. 018 dated 30.06.2020
- L.N. Gumilyov ENU, Management (1999-2004)
- Government of Japan State Programme (2004)
- Stockholm School of Economics. Project Management Course (2006)
- Temasek Singapore Holding Leadership Training Program (2006)
- Korea Institute for Electronic. Commerce, South Korea (2007)
- Corporate University General Electric (2009)
Corporate governance in complex holding companies.
Corporate governance in technology start-ups. Development of B2B and B2G sales in IT.
Since March 2018 – Bitfury, global technology “unicorn” in the field of chip design and artificial intelligence, TOP-50 FinTech, TOP-50 blockchain companies worldwide, Forbes-2019. The head of Bitfury in Kazakhstan.
Since May 2015 – Bridge Group, a group of companies in the field of strategic consulting, digital education, digital healthcare, corporate innovations, information security. Co-founder, member of the Board of Trustees.
2013 – 2016 – Hewlett Packard, global technology brand. Head of Consulting Division (TSC) for Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
2011 – 2013 – JSC National Geological Exploration Company Kazgeologiya. Managing Director – Member of the Management Board.
2009 – 2011 – JSC National Welfare Fund “Samruk-Kazyna”. Director of Corporate Governance and Strategic Development Department.
2008 – 2009 – JSC National Infocommunication Holding Zerde. Director of Strategic Planning and Corporate Development Department